For this bootcamp you don’t need no stinkin’ gym membership.
You don’t even need to leave your desk.
• Boundless energy that will far outlast your workday
• Insane, desk defying athletic skills
• Kick ass ninja energy skills that will amaze your friends
Oh yeah, and you’ll get to talk to me every week too.
Introducing the Energy Bank Bootcamp
The Energy Bank Bootcampers are entrepreneurs and other crazy-busy professionals who want to have the energy levels of an elite athlete — but don’t have time to train like one. Getting things done without overdoing it would be nice, too.
You’re invited to be one of them.
Let’s be real. You don’t have to live in a yurt and give up the work you love to get your mojo back. This 4-week virtual bootcamp helps you develop habits that make you more productive — and better looking, too. Spend just 4 weeks tuning up so you can feel amazing all year long.
Just a Few of the Things You’ll Learn…
- How to make healthy food actually happen – even when you’re feeling too busy to cook
- What this frequent flyer does to squeeze exercise into a crazy schedule (and no, butt squeezes on the airplane are not required)
- Nonviolent sleeping techniques so you don’t have to force yourself to go to bed — you just naturally kind of want to
- How to feel like you’re always on vacation — even when you don’t have 5 hours to spend in shavasana
- Tiny, instant tweaks you can make to your body and your breathing that will free up hours of productivity every week — no, really
- Instant, eyeball-friendly remedies for “computer eyes”
- Weird breathing techniques most people don’t actually know about – and that can help you get more done (PLUS: one easy way to know if you’re doing it wrong)
- Stealthy ways to sneak around creative blocks — so you can be both insanely good-looking and productive
- The best way to train your brain so facts and details just stick
- How to take time to make time — so you get the best ideas ever, and have the energy to implement them, too!
If these energy boosters sound like your kind of training, then you’ve come to the right place. Increases in health, energy, and productivity are now right around the corner.
When You Sign Up You Will…
- Participate in 4 weekly calls (dates TBD). (Calls are recorded, so if you absolutely must miss one, you won’t miss out on the know-how.)
- Take advantage of easy worksheets and homework you’ll actually feel like doing.
- Get help and support with a private Facebook community just for you and your fellow bootcampers.
- Incorporate tiny yet powerful habits into your life so you can look — almost — like an elite athlete.
How Much Does it Cost?
You might just want the information, or you maybe you’ve been struggling with how to have more energy for years and might want some one-on-one coaching to help you walk through the specifics of your situation. Either way, I’m here to help you!
Curious? Excited? Scared? Excellent.
Those are all fantastic signs that learning these ways to get more energy is just the thing you need to have an amazing 2012.
Sign Up Today!
Registration is now closed, but sign up below to be notified when registration re-opens.
Privacy: I won’t share, sell, or give away your email address. Ever. Plus, you can unsubscribe at any time.
*By signing up for this list you’ll be first on the list to know when the Energy Bank Bootcamp re-opens. Plus, you’ll be subscribed to Jen’s Weekly Connection (my weekly health and fitness roundup) as a thank-you for signing up.
Whether it was because I grew up a super-sick kid or because my Mom died when I was 21, I don’t know – but I have spent the past 20 years searching for the fountain of youth, absolutely refusing to believe that everything we attribute to aging is indeed aging-related.
Instead, I KNEW, just KNEW in my heart-of-hearts that there was another answer. That we could take responsibility and learn a smarter way.
So, I studied and tested, and studied and tested some more. I consulted with some of the top names in the health and fitness industry – eventually concluding that by only addressing one part of a complex system (our bodies) that you are never going to feel awesome. You can change the oil as many times as you want, but if the tank is out of gas the car still isn’t going to run.
And that’s what I do now. I work with clients all over the world, helping them find their individual roadblocks (since we are all unique) so they can literally and metaphorically get out of their own way, increase their Energy Bank balances, and have the energy to do what they love.
As a former management consultant, I’ve been in your shoes and understand your struggles. It’s simple, but not easy. But mastery of the basics is always where you find greatness.
I hope to see you inside!